Sunday 25 February 2007

First post from NZ

I've been in New Zealand two weeks but haven't had time to post anything yet. I suppose that's a good indication of having a nice time! I'm touring the North Island with my brother Richard and his girlfriend Emma in their old blue campervan, which is behaving itself at the moment. We spent the first week I was here in Wellington, seeing the sights. It's a nice city and I'm looking forward to going back and settling down there for a while. Then we moved north to New Plymouth, where we climbed the intensely difficult Mount Taranaki:



After that we went canoeing on the Whanganui River, which we've just finished. We're now in Waitomo and tomorrow are going caving in the glowworm caves, which ought to be fun! I'll post in more detail when we get to Auckland, but for now take a look at my photos-so-far on Flickr.

No comments: